Friday, September 26, 2003

CBC Radio3

I adore CBC Radio 3. The website, the program. Both. I must buy another cassette so that I can record the show on Saturday night. I can't use the tape from last week because I haven't had a chance to listen to the entire thing again yet, let alone figure out the names of the tracks I liked the most. I have now signed myself up to get the playlist on Fridays for the next day's show. But as for last week, I hope I can find out who created those standout songs... I should email somebody about it. Returning for a moment to the Internet question (which is quickly becoming less of a question); I don't think that I'll be able to access the Radio3 site with dial-up. Poopy. Not when I'm at my place in London anyway.

Audio News
Metric @ The Horseshoe

Carly and I are meeting tonight somewhere downtown since I'm back in Toronto for the weekend. We're going to see about getting tickets for tomorrow night's show at the Horseshoe: METRIC is playing! Hooleydooleystelley-oh! I really hope it's not sold out.

No comments: