Thursday, November 27, 2003

Hoooo...

French: Je suis vraiment fatigue.
Pig Latin: Ay-i m-ay ired-tay.
Cracked-Out Fake Spanish: Ariba! Soy mucho fatiguerro! (every sentence in Cracked-Out Fake Spanish either starts or ends in an exclamation point, didn't you know?)
Yiddish: Oi. (The word is exceptionally versatile.)
English: Hit me with a lamb chop and call me Sue, boy am I tired.

But yeah yeah yeah...what would a blog entry be without some hyperlink action? Well, very similar to many of my posts here at aotp, actually. But tonight we're ("we're" - what the hell am I saying??) going to give the people some links. And nobody can cast a cynical glance at me and sneer "the people? oh please. there are no people who read this page. Only bots and crawlers. Get real, Kyra." "Oh ho!" I retort. (My wit is quick, and my retorting skills strong, you see.) So, yeah. "Oh ho! But there are people who look at this page. A couple of them. Like some of my friends," before this imaginary opponant of mine can say something similar to "Friends?? What friends? Kyra, aloe vera plants listen to you complain about burning couscous onto your nice pot only because they have no choice in the matter." I keep on: "and some random people who click on blogger's 'recently updated' links.." I peter out, remembering that the whole point of this post was to state that I'm feeling in need of sleep, and then to give The People some links. Not to go about proving the existence of said People, or to cast myself as an eccentric who talks to succulents and can't even make a pot of couscous without culinary disater.
...
...
Here you go, you person, you. Linkage. (No deadends at aotp tonight, yo!)
IndiePages - for music reviews, zines, and a generally feel-good vibe.
"Greetings. I am a time travler from the year 2036."
Communication, Cultural and Media Studies. Have an info-base . Have an info-base! Like the blowpop commercials... Am I the only person on the planet that remembers the Blowpop commercials from the late 80s?? I bet you don't remember SunJammers either.. "People"! Pah. What good are People.

No comments: