Friday, December 19, 2003

Jiggedy Jig

I'm home again (home again). And it's nice. It'll be nicer tomorrow evening when my parents get home from Mexico.
In the past week, the house has slowly started to smell like canned pet food and I don't like it one bit. A strange man wearing a maroon coloured robe has settled himself into a rocking chair in the basement. I haven't eaten in days. The car was repossessed by the elderly lady my family stole it from, and she set fire to the hedge as she sped away. A group of armadillos made a snowman in the front yard when the snow fell, the neighbours complained. I tripped on a driftwood log while walking the dog and fell into the lake. The spirit of the Blue Nose hoisted my dog and me onto its decks and set course for Lake Erie; I didn't get back until this morning. The ice cream store was closed for breakfast. Bob Sagget is now in the kitchen making macaroni and cheese. I hope he still has the robe on.
The preceeding text, save for the first three sentences, have been brought to you by Kyra's House of Tales. Parents, please don't worry, everything has been fine.

No comments: