Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Are You Sure You're Not...?

Last term was a horrible time for me: London was really starting to feel stale; i was becoming overwhelmingly (even for me - gasp!) neurotic. Luckily i had Jess' boxing day visit to look forward to, along with an agenda filled with other friends and quiet time. Even though i didn't get to see everybody over the holidays as much as i would have liked (i.e. Ariel), i got that calming feeling just from touching base with them and having them in front of me. When i got back to school, as i've mentioned before, i felt sooo much better. I felt calmer and happier, and, most importantly, i thought i could feel something good brewing.

The 'something good' being somebody good. But i didn't have any guesses on it - i think some part of my mind was keeping my imagination in check so as not to jinx anything. Something good has definitely emerged. It's nice, comfortable, exciting, and i have no sure way of knowing where it'll go, but no matter what happens i think i'll be glad that it found me.


And yeah, I'm sure.

No comments: