Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Street Sale in The Beach


Leonard Circle
will be holding a street sale on Saturday, August 27th. The neighbourhood hasn't had one in a couple of years, so you can count on some good finds. My household is hoping to pass on a variety of kitchenwares, furniture, text books, small engines, and healthy aloe vera plants. I'm also considering doing a BBQ again -- I made a killing selling hot dogs and pop when I was a kid. (What is a killing to an eight year old? About $80.)

So, come one, come all. Oh! And the (propane) BBQ will also be available for purchase after the sale. Happy hunting.

Directions: Here's a map of the neighbourhood at MapQuest. If you are coming to the Beach from the west, I suggest taking Kingston Rd to Lee Avenue. Turn South(Right) onto Lee. At the first stop sign, turn East(Left). The Circle will be a short Right.

No comments: