Thursday, October 16, 2003

Cactapus

I've been to a few volunteering sessions at CHRW 94.7 this week. It will be quite a while before I qualify for my super cool 'radio volunteer in good standing' ID card though.
Check back in with aotp on October 26th for a special announcement. I can't say anything. My lips are sealed. Really. But because you're such a special reader, and you have such a nice way about you, I'll give something away: there's going to be wambam webzine launch. And YOU are going to LOVE it. Maybe if you're really good, and you send me one hundred dollars, I'll give you the url ahead of time. If you send me one hundred thousand dollars I'll make an online shrine to you and allow you to spread the rumour (without the threat of a libel suit) that I have, on more than one occasion, begged you for the exclusive rights to produce a biographical motion picture based on the true story of your shabamakhazi self. Really. Rio never even crossed my mind.

No comments: