Friday, April 14, 2006

Olympic Island

Got a great call at work today -- Constance phoning to say she bought us tickets to the Broken Social Scene/Feist/Bloc Party/etc show at Olympic Island this summer! Takes place June 24, 2006. I want my old camp friends to join us.

In other news,

  • my Holga is missing; the basement may have swallowed it
  • Femme Generation is playing at the Boat tonight. attending with Ariel and her new boyfriend Madison.
  • This is the first of my photos on flickr to be favourited by another user. this occured because the user collects images of tea, and mine was of a tea shoppe.
  • this is Easter and I don't care.

4 comments:

Has said...

Who is this Holga?!

K. said...

Holga is the name of plastic lensed camera I own. If you google 'holga photography' or look for those tags on Flickr, you will find some really nice pictures.
How is your camera doing?

Has said...

Oh I thought Holga was a stuffed animal or something. I barely use my camera anymore, I get too impatient waiting for the roll of film to finish so I can get it developed! My sister and her husband are buying me a digital camera for graduation though.

K. said...

A digital camera would be an excellent gift to give to you. Oooh your Flickr will burst at the seams! I look forward to it.