Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Clouds of Canada Day

Had an excellent weekend with Constance and my extended family. True to Savolainen-Zrichuk form on Lake Fortesque, CK and I polished off a two-four (plus a promotional, extra four) of Canadian and a twelve pack of Steamwhistle between us. (Being not animals, all the beer were interspersed with strong ceasars, rest assured.)

Dock

Grey down the lake

Sitting on the dock, when the rain had dried, my legs peddled the black water underneath and I thought of the days when my dad would lean against the canoe to my left and Dana would be somewhere nearby, safe in the forest. In my mind, Joni Mitchell sung "A Case of You" and Constance asked what I was thinking about.






1 comment:

QUASAR9 said...

lol, so celebrated Canada Day with rivers of beer
Well that's what beer & wine are for
To Celebrate!