Friday, July 06, 2007

Rideshare

This afternoon, I posted the following to Craigslist:

On Sunday morning (July 8) I'm driving to the University of Montreal. I've got space for one passenger and a few extra bags. I'd ask that we split the cost of gas. Luckily, I'm driving a Chevrolet Cavalier which is an exceptionally fuel efficient car.

This is a one way trip in a non-smoking car. There is AC and a CD player.

Please get in touch with through craigslist if you're interested.

Thanks!

Kyra

The following is one the responses I received this evening:
Would you be willing to take someone with a cage of guinea pigs to Cornwall - 45 minutes before Montreal? I'd pay at least $30.

Sincerely,

xx

Now, I don't know much about guinea pigs, or the standard sizing of rodent containers, but doesn't a cage full of the critters make you wonder just a little? I got a smile out of it.

No comments: