Saturday, October 30, 2004

The Blow & Candy

Tomorrow night I'm going to Wallaceburg to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters at Conk's house. Looking forward to it. I'm not allowed to make the kiddies dance for their loot though...

On November the 6th, The Blow is playing with Barcellon Pavillion and The Yachts(??) at some out of the way place that I've never heard of before in Toronto. I want to go!

Edit
How could I have fogotten?? Tonight is the big Devil's Night party at 21 King. I have no costume. Uh oh. Hopefully Value Village will have something for me.
Suggestions have been:
Audrey Hepburn, a doctor, sorority girl, and my own lezbo stereotype. But there are two guys who have already decided to dress as 'diesel dykes' tonight and I think that might be more entertaining. So yeah.

No comments: