Friday, October 22, 2004

late night addition

The nice girl came home. ..and she says:

Sabolainen answered the door!!! And I came in and it was sooooo nice. I walked here and I was searching for the starry lights in the window, and they were there! So I knocked on the door lightly, and nobody answered. Then, I threw a stone at the window and I missed. Then I knocked again. Nobody again. Then I threw a beer cap at the window. And I missed. Then....I knocked again! And she came and got me. She's so dependable. and she's pretty and she's there and she's just. wow. you guys will never know the full Kyra cause you're not me! Well, I can give you a little insight (if you didn't already know). This girl would: give you everything she had if you asked her to. She believes people should be giving and caring ALL the time, regareless of what our genes say. She says I smell nice all the time. She has a the nicest smile and she smiles a lot!! She's just too good to be true. I love you sabo!! haha
Keep playing that keyboard cause you're going to be in a band soon. kyra's b button is kinda roken!! it's driving me crazy.

night!

No comments: