Friday, October 22, 2004

My night is a Phil Elvrum song

Today: Got out of bed in the late elevens. Came home, read, showered, read, made macaroni and cheese, got a call from Conk asking if I was going up to campus - I said not yet, read, read, read...went to campus. But not before missing the Richmond 6 once.

Later this Afternoon: Read at Taylor, walked to Talbot and back, read.

This Evening: Took the Anthro 281f exam; got my reasearch proposal back, 78%. Went to 21 King where a nice girl made me soup and gave me a beer; annoyed her with my keyboard explorations.

Tonight: Walked the nice girl to GT's, went in for a bit, met her ex-boyfriend from first year and a nice person named Erin. Left alone. Walked up Richmond and over to Talbot, almost past The Last Drop and then Ian called my name. Talked with Ian for a bit, promised (again) to go listen to him spin at the P.Keaton soon. He is a very kind boy. Enjoyed looking up at the crane before turning onto my street. Got home, locked the door, put on something warm. Went back and unlocked the door just in case the nice girl happened to come by. I don't know how I'm feeling.

No comments: